Opening an account with SGPMX is free, quick and easy with no obligation to buy and trade! Our convenient as well as consolidated registration process gives you access to SGPMX's services.
You will also be able to enjoy the following facilities:
- SGPMX Retail Store with Secure Storage Option
- SGPMX Trading Platform
- Secure Delivery of Precious Metals Anytime, Anywhere
- Please ensure that all details given in this form are correct.
- Proof of identity is required to enable you to begin buying and trading on the platform.
- You will be prompted to provide a scanned copy of an official photo identification document (e.g. Driver License, Passport or National ID).
- Secure your username (email), trading pin, password and security code.
Kindly use your FULL NAME as per your passport or national ID.
This is required because:
- Secure Storage: All bullion stored is allocated into your name and future proof-of-ownership will be required for withdrawals.
- Funding and withdrawals of your Trading Funds must match your existing bank account details.
Buy, store, trade and deliver your gold securely,
privately and conveniently on one single platform.
In The Media
"Gold will witness a recovery to around $1425 per ounce by yearend, says Jim Sinclair, precious metals and currencies commentator."
"Precious metals are an alternative to fiat currencies as the U.S. heads towards hyperinflation."
"Jim Sinclair, Executive Chairman of SGPMX shares why heâ¦?28;Ú³ still finding reason to be extremely bullish on gold."
"By unifying buy, store, trade and transport elements under one platform, SGPMX will easily position itself as a catalyst for Singapore to achieve its goal as a trading hub for precious metals in Asia Pacific."
"Precious metal investors now have a new platform to trade with the launch of the Singapore Precious Metals Exchange."
"SGPMX aims to facilitate investors, either individuals or institutions, to buy, store and sell real physical gold to other investors."
"SGPMX aims to cater to the rising demand for consolidated end-to-end precious metals trading in Asia."
"With Jim Rogers on hand to complete the first transaction, the worldâ¦?28;Ú³ first physical precious metals exchange is opened."